While Payments allow you to start collecting money for your services, you need to set up Payouts in order to withdraw money to your bank account. The process is simple, all you have to do is enter the following information for verification:
- Routing Number of a U.S. Bank
- Account Number of a U.S. Bank account
- Account Holder name (must match the bank account)
- Account type: individual or business account
- Drop-in payments and flex payments are released 48 hours after class completion or payment is left.
- Payments for weekly subscriptions are released at the end of the week - every Saturday at 12 pm EST for the previous week.
- Payments for monthly subscriptions are released twice per month: a partial amount is paid on the 15th of the month at 12 pm EST, and the remainder on the last day of the month at 12 pm EST.
Moxie charges a $0.25 withdrawal fee each time you request a Payout; this covers a small portion of the fees Stripe charges us for enabling Payouts.
The minimum Payout amount is $50 USD.
Please note that the exact amount of your Payout received into your bank account could vary by a few cents due to charges by your bank that we are unable to control.
Where is My Payout?
Payouts may take 2 to 4 business days to reach your bank account.