What types of classes can I schedule?
There are three types of online classes on Moxie:
1. Live group classes. These classes appear on your public schedule, can be booked by anyone, and can be either free or paid.
2. Live hidden classes. Great for one-on-one personal training or group private sessions. Hidden classes do not appear on your public schedule; only people with the link can book it. These classes can be either free or paid.
3. Video-on-demand classes. Jump right into your Moxie studio and record for video-on-demand purposes. These classes are hidden from your public schedule.
How do I schedule a live class on Moxie?
To schedule a class, click on “Add a Class” from your Instructor Profile. You can either add a new class or create another date/time for an existing class.
When scheduling, you will be required to enter the following details:
Name of the class
Description of the class
Equipment requirements - if equipment is required, please note it down
Skill Level - is the class for everybody, beginners, intermediate or advanced participants?
Intensity - is it low, medium or high?
Capacity (15 interactive & 85 view only seats)
Cost per attendee (if paid)
Duration (maximum of 120 minutes)
Please note: you can only schedule classes 10 minutes before the start time.
How do I schedule recurring or repeating classes?
To make a class repeat, click “Recurring” while creating the class. You will then specify which days the class repeats on and for how many weeks.
How do I schedule a hidden live class on Moxie?
The process of scheduling a live hidden class is exactly the same, as scheduling a live class. At the bottom of the page make sure to check the “Hide from your schedule” before clicking “Create Class”.
Please note: once you create a hidden class, you cannot change it to public. Same applies to public live classes - you cannot make them hidden.
How do I share a Hidden Class?
Click the share link on the class details page, as shown in the image below
How do I add more dates/times for an existing class?
To add other dates/times for an existing class, click on “Add a Class” and then select “Existing class.” You can then add additional dates/times for that class.
How can I edit an existing class?
There are 2 main ways to edit class details, if you want to change the class name, description, workout type, skill, intensity, and equipment requirements.
Please note: Changes done to the class details will be applied to all classes with the same name.
1. You can edit class details from the class details page, by clicking on the cogwheel button - Edit Class.
2. You can also edit class details by clicking on “Add a Class”, selecting the class from the dropdown list, and then clicking on Edit Class Details.
Once you make the changes to the class details, simply click save, and you can close the window. You do not need to add that class to your schedule using this method.
What is a VOD class?
You can now create a new class type - VOD class. These classes do not appear on your schedule, and you can immediately jump into the class to start recording.
Please note: VOD classes cannot be used as Live Classes.
If you have already created live classes before, and want to add an additional recording without scheduling the class - simply select the class from the list, and click record now. You will be taken into the warm up room where you can start recording when you’re ready.
Please note: if you close the tab while recording, your recording will be saved up to that point, and added to your library. However, you cannot continue recording for the same class.
Can I schedule a test class and try it out?
Yes! Simply click on “Add a Class” button, and select Test Class on the right.
- Test classes do not appear on your schedule;
- You have access to all of the Moxie Premium features in test classes, even if you are on the Pro plan;
- You can invite your friends to test together by sharing the class URL.
If you have any questions, please contact us using the live chat features on Moxie.xyz or by email at email@example.com.